What makes a travel more interesting...

"when you get the first seat on the left of the driver and there is some space left before you. The bus was very crowded there came in 4 school kids straight over me banged me, threw their bags down and sat literally down ! to my surprise they were brothers and sisters, their mom gave 10 rs to the elder one and said share it, there were 4 of them and i watched how they planned to share, one said each take 2 rs and and the remaining two rupees we will by a chocolate and share it :) 

how sweet to hear that ; 2 rs makes them jump high; everyone shook their head for a chocolate for each one for the remaining two rupees . - and more interesting than that one of them slept over my knees during the travel ; but she woke up cos my bones were not giving her comfort :( wish i had some flesh so she would have slept more- People Watching makes me go happy - ZAC- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aristotle's ideal man!

Leaders are not always born to leaders

Travelling with the public transport!