Mesmerized by her!

It is going to be sharp a year since i met this beautiful girl, she is smart and rich in values as in humble, truthful and obedient. I have this feeling when i work with her she is older than me, shorter than me, fairer than me, not belonging to my country but she is amazing.

Whatever i try to get rid of her she keeps holding on to my memory as a impression on a rock. I lack what they call it courage to tell it to her, right to her eyes that i love her so so so much. When i listen to the music i like she is there, when i sleep down she plays the farewell.

Its a big trouble these days, not able to think properly not able to me myself not able to work with her, she distracts me huge time and she is the biggest temptation.Its a beautiful feeling to be in love and it is most amazing to fall in love with a woman like this.

There is only one more month left to let out the magic and if i don't express it now i cannot do it anymore. Hope i will say it and speak to my blog about the developments.

Love yo my blog cos you are the only place where i can ventilate all my words and you have enough patience to accommodate all the words i express.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aristotle's ideal man!

Leaders are not always born to leaders

Travelling with the public transport!