“The laundry bag that made friends”

This was yet another friends making event, I think it was my first ever experience to stay in a 3 star hotel alone. I was running out of space in my backpack so I wanted an extra bag to be carried I was searching the room so I could find something. My search ended when I found an eco-friendly bag, I was so happy that I forgot to look what was written in it “Laundry Bag”. I stuffed couple of papers and books. It was time for yet another second time journey on a domestic flight but that environment never changes my usual country attire. Walked in and was standing at in the que, as my eyes was looking around, it paused when a women of late 40’s kept staring at me? i never looked at her again, after the issue of boarding pass we were let in the security and again she stared at me and this time a sweet smile , I was not moved, I looked again the same expression, what did I do? I walked to her n asked y are u smiling? Said did you read what is written ther in your bag? To my surprise I looked it was “Laundry Bag” along with the name of the hotel and I am carrying my passport, ticket and books. Thus made friends with her, a very pleasant human being from the God’s Own Country (Kerala).

-I love to make friends and hate to lose them, hope accidental friendship enriches our lives and builds more values through interaction – Random Thoughts - ZAC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aristotle's ideal man!

Leaders are not always born to leaders

Travelling with the public transport!